Description of the Project:
- Five-story atrium with major diagnostic and treatment programs and outpatient programs located to the west.
- Inpatient bed wings are 14 stories high on the east side of the atrium.
- Internal service corridors and functional bridges for hospital transfer and horizontal services.
- Major departments include ER with Helipad on the roof and separate Adult and Pediatric treatment areas as well as over 20 Outpatient Clinics
- Constructed area of 280,000 m2, 1,093 hospitalization beds, 20 operating rooms.
- Total Execution Budget: $911,607,170.95