Working for Técnicas Reunidas in Peru on the Talara Refinery Modernisation Project
Técnicas Reunidas, one of the most important Spanish multinational companies, specialised in engineering and construction of infrastructures for the oil and gas sector and one of IDEA Ingeniería’s main clients, places their trust in us once again for a new project in Peru.
It is the Talara Refinery Modernisation Project, (Peru), in which IDEA is going to carry out Engineering Services for the Design, Calculation and Drafting of the Metallic Structure and Foundation of Rack E-O Nº1.
The refinery modernisation project is part of the turnkey (EPC) modality, a service in which IDEA Ingeniería has extensive experience. In fact, for those who are not familiar with our EPC service, we can execute works and installations under the turnkey or EPC INTELLIGENT (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Intelligent) modality.
What are the benefits of the EPC contract?
- Timeframe fixed from the outset: this means that commitments can be met over time because there is a certain start-up date.
- Less effort: less effort, time and fewer resources are required for the project, as there is no need to coordinate the different agents involved (providers, installers, control bodies, administrative legalisations, etc.).
- Specialist team: it has a professional and technical team that tackles and solves any problems that arise.
- A single interlocutorto contact, making construction easier to control.
- Quality:The EPC technical team ensures the quality of the work and reduces defects and problems during and after construction.
- Lower financial risk: the amount of the investment is known in advance and reduces the risk of unexpected construction increases.
If you would like full details on the Talara Refinery Detailed Engineering and Structural Calculation project in Peru, please click on the following button: