Extension of ammonia storage tanks in a petrochemical plant.
- 10,000 metric tonne Double Wall Pond.
- 20,000 metric tonne Double Wall Pond.
- Detailed review of conceptual engineering and client requirements.
- Study of physical facilities (plant) and review of equipment plans in terms of measures in order to comply with regulations and industrial safety standards.
- Revision of process flow diagrams and drafting of P&ID charts (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram), single-line charts for electrical installations, control charts, among others.
- Sizing of equipment to be used according to plant availability.
- Preliminary calculations of each system on the project (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic, etc.).
- Initial equipment list: PLC, AC Drives, sensors, valves, piping, cable, power supplies, motors and, in general, everything that will be part of the project.
- General plans (plot plan, layouts)
- Technical specifications of the main components
- Process flow diagrams (PFD)
- Piping and instrumentation charts (P&IDs)
- Basic calculation records (data, conclusions and results of calculation file) for process and auxiliary systems
- Lists of lines, equipment, valves, etc.
- Mechanical (Tank).
IDEA, hand in hand with ICONSA and as a company of GRUPO-IDEA, has extensive experience carrying out conceptual as well as Front-End Designs, and offers services including Facility Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Technical Support.
In the last 13 years, we have carried out several process plant and revamping projects, ranging from pilot plants to industrial production units.
We are specialists in production and energy efficiency analysis and improvement, as well as in the environmental enhancement of process plants.