New cold storage platforms in Algeria for Frigomedit.
IDEA is planning to build two 35,000 m3 Logistic Centresin Argelia with a capacity of 20,000 m3 and 15,000 m3.
The first one will be located in El Oued and composed of two buildings made of a metallic structure. One of them will have three attached warehouses with a 73,50 m length, 30,0 m lights and a 7.659 m2 area to house 18 Cold Stores with a total of 20.000 m3.
The other logistics centre located in Tiaret will be made up of two attached warehouses, a closed dock and a basement area for the engine room and workshops. The surface area is 8,025 m2 to house 12 cold stores with a capacity of 15,000 m3.
Buildings designed with:
- Architecture of the industrial plant and offices.
- Operating principle drawing definition: equipment fitting, design and layout of the industrial cooling system.
- Cold store optimisation to meet operational needs.
- Disciplines of Civil Engineering: Foundation and Structures.
- Facilities Engineering: Water, MV and LV Electricity, Fire Protection, Air Conditioning, Piping, Cooling and Compressed Air.
- Delimitation of glycol flow and return network at -20ºC, 0ºC and +18ºC.
- Delimitation of fire-classified areas, loading bays, machinery distribution, panels of cold stores.
Two 35,000 m3 Logistic Centre inAlgeria will house 30 cold stores. One of them will be located in El Oued and will have a capacity of 20,000 m3, and the other one, in Tiaret, with a capacity of 15,000 m3.
At IDEA, we have extensive experience in carrying out works for the construction of logistics centres, warehouses and storage facilities. Leave your project in the hands of professions.