A leading company in the food sector puts its trust in IDEA for the remodelling and design of its offices
IDEA Architecture has been handed the task of rethinking an obsolete workspace and adapting it to the current and future needs of a leading company in the food sector, which is experiencing continuous growth.
Considering the hours a day that are spent in our workplaces, the office concept is becoming more and more similar to the home concept, bringing with it new typologies that promote creativity and a more collaborative environment.
CIn order to achieve these goals, this leading food industry company put its trust inIDEA’S architecture service for the remodelling and design of its offices.
In the food, industrial, health and technological sectors, as well as in other fields, our approach to understanding these new workplaces focuses on the humanisation of spaces, taking into account the creative ambition of our clients..
The projected decisions are based on the following concepts:
- An agile workspace that promotes physical interaction between departments.
- A cosy environment that invites visitorsand employees to feel welcome.
- Clean desk policy, through the use of cabinets and archives for work material storage.
- Identification of different spaces through variation in flooring colour or material.
- A large number of meeting rooms with the acoustic properties required for each function.
- Space designed to integrate the latest technologies being more agile, mobile and efficient than ever.
- Coworking, design adapted to the user
- Integration of the workspace to the company’s own modernity.