IDEA renews its Framework Agreement with IBERDROLA until 2022
IDEA has just renewed its Framework Agreement with IBERDROLA, one of Spain’s leading electricity distribution companies, until 2022
Over the last few weeks IDEA Ingeniería has renewed its Framework Agreement with one of Spain’s leading electricity distribution companies, IBERDROLA, for the execution of the Engineering works that will consist of the development of new High and Low Voltage distribution facilities.
The agreement signed with IBERDROLA from 2018 to 2022 is proof of the trust the former has placed in IDEA Ingeniería, as it represents an extension to the existing contract corresponding to the period 2015-2018, covering the provinces of Murcia and Alicante. In addition, this renewal extends the scope of action to the province of Castellón.
Once again, IDEA continues to strengthen ties with one of our main clients in energy sector, as well as to expand our experience in the field of the electrical installationsin all areas, from high voltage (HV) transport and distribution to low voltage (LV) reception facilities.
After signing this new extension agreement, we take this opportunity to communicate that IDEA Ingeniería is constantly growing, so much so that we will soon be opening a new office in Castellón, in the Gumbau Center Building, which for the time being will have a team of six.
That is why we are now looking for professionals specialised in the electrical sector, in order to set up a work team to start immediately at our Castellón office.
We are looking for:
- a DRAFTER of low and medium voltage electrical installations, to carry out network studies. Technical-economic solution evaluations.
- a DRAFT DESIGNER of electrical installations for the implementation of low and medium voltage projects, project review and evaluation, document management, extensive experience in dealing with public bodies, construction monitoring…
- a SITE MANAGER (LV and MV), for the elaboration of work procedures, work team monitoring and supervision, document and certification management, client facility reviews…
- an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, to carry out high voltage line projects (66, 132, 220 kV), performing tasks such as:
- Load calculation in accordance with specifications and standards
- Determination of working electrical clearances and insulation coordination
- Support reinforcement design
You are interested in these positions and would like to join the #IDEATEAM, check out the full details here.
If you would like further information on our engineering services, please do not hesitate to contact us on +34 91 703 44 04 or send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project: Framework Agreement Renewal
- Client: IBERDROLA
- Location: MURCIA, ALICANTE AND CASTELLÓN
- Sector: Energy
- Type of service: Engineering
- Subservice: Electrical Installations and Legalisations
- Date: 2018